Tuesday, December 4, 2012

First Day Photos (December)

I cannot believe that it's already December and that the end of 2012 is nearing. Our December is packed with activities. I'm thankful that I took the time Saturday to snap a few first day pictures. I hope that next month I remember to snap more pictures so that I'm not left looking at my collection thinking that I wish I had taken a few more.

quick stop at the Commissary

rowing exercises for PT

pulling the scooter across the carpet is quite a workout

the playground across the parking lot from Addison's chorus rehearsal




relaxing with friends after the CD release party

forget adding the hot sauce to the chili

"the fluffy pillow of awesomeness"

I am linking this post with all the others at Journey to Josie. Click the cute paper airplane button if you'd like to join us.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...