Thursday, August 23, 2012

Think Back Thursday -- Rocks!

I'm now living in a place surrounded by mountains, and we passed through gorgeous rock formations on our drive through New Mexico a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was driving and unable to take pictures along the way. I'm a bit embarrassed that I don't have any impressive rock formation photographs to share today.

I did find a few pictures that I took of Lauren last spring. We lived in these apartments when Addison was two-and-a-half and Brennan was a newborn. It was one of Addison's favorite places to play, and I'm pretty sure that I took pictures of her sitting on this specific rock nearly 12 years ago. Unfortunately, I don't have access to those pictures -- the ones that would really be thinking back. Hopefully someday after we get settled into our new house I'll be able to pair the pictures and put big-sister and little-sister side by side.





I'm linking this post with others in the Think Back Thursday meme at Debbie's Digest, and I'd love for you to join me.

1 comment:

  1. I too hope you will be able to access those photos soon. It is so fun to look back. However, these photos were great. She is a cutie. I posted pics of my kids sitting on a big rock as well.

    Thanks for linking up to my meme. God bless and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...