1. Basics: I'm caught up with my Bible reading. I need to do better on finishing the after dinner kitchen clean-up; I left random stuff on the counter much of last week. It was clean earlier tonight, though. I'm mid laundry cycle tonight, but last week's got put away.
2. More reading: I've read a few short ebooks for myself, but I haven't picked up any school books. I just put a couple in my tote bag so that I'll have them in the therapy waiting room the rest of the week.
3. Make a moving notebook: I have the first few pieces of paper in our moving notebook, including an update calendar and a copy of the floor plans.
4. Add to the Goodwill pile. It looks like it's about the same as it did last week, and it's still sitting in my bedroom floor.
5. Finish an overdue book review. Completed (including the book giveaway). I also redid my blog header. What do you think?
6. Post next week's Goal Planning Monday list! I'm halfway done with it now. :)
This week's goals:
1. Basics: Bible reading, dishes, clean kitchen counters, laundry, etc.
2. School reading for next year.
3. Moving notebook: I need to measure our current furniture (or probably get a child to measure everything) so that I can start sketching in furniture arrangements. I also want to work on a week's worth of easy meals and a basic grocery list so that I won't have to think about that in the midst of unpacking on the other end.
4. Move the Goodwill pile to Goodwill, and sort through more of our closets and things to see what we don't need anymore.
5. Finish tweaking my blog header.
6. Write down goals for next week's list!
I'm linking my Goal Planning Monday post with others at Real Life Unscripted. Feel free to click below to join us!