Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baseball Star (Think-Back-Thursday)

Maybe I've spent a few too many nights sitting on the metal bleachers at Brennan's baseball games lately. I can't think of outdoor games and think of anything but baseball.

In the spirit of Think Back Thursday, I hunted back through my digital files to find some pictures from Brennan's first ball season -- 2004. It was a program put on by the local recreation league for three- and four-year-olds. They'd practice for about half an hour, and then they'd have a thirty-minute scrimmage against another team.



Fast forward to 2010, and his team won the championship. Go Yankees!


In Arkansas, he had two more great seasons -- this time as a Ranger.





A special thank you to Addison for letting me use some of the photos she took recently. (Actually, perhaps I should just thank her for going to church camp and leaving the pictures on my computer.)

I've gathered these pictures to share so that I can link up with the Think-Back-Thursday meme on Debbie's Digest. Please stop by to see her pictures and find some other bloggers sharing memories from their past.


1 comment:

  1. Great Photos. So wonderful to see your kids growing up enjoying life... and baseball. I especially love the photos of him in the 3-4 year old league.

    Thanks for joining and linking up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...