Even though I haven't been publicly posting goals for the past few weeks, I've not given up. Due to various crazy days and schedule crunches, my goals have consisted of scribbled to-do notes scattered on my still messy desk. It's not perfect, but it still helps me stay on task.
Yesterday I was determined to post my scribbled list publicly. Unfortunately, a crazy day turned into a crazy evening and it didn't get done. I'm going to file it under "don't sweat the small stuff." Better Goal Planning Tuesday than Goal Planning Never.
Just for fun, I played around with a little alliteration this morning to make the following random list seem somewhat coherent.
1. Rally the troops: I want to leave the house clean when we leave later this week. We'll all have to chip in to get it all done.
2. Return all the laundry to its home: I got everything washed yesterday, and most of it is folded. Unfortunately, it is still stacked all over one of the couches.
3. Respond to a few emails: There are a few messages that have been sitting in my inbox for longer than I'd like. It won't take long, but I need to find some time to focus on them.
4. Reviews: I have three reviews that I'd like to wrap up this week. Thankfully, they shouldn't be too difficult to write.
5. Ready to go: I thankfully saved my packing lists from our last big trip. I just need to double check the lists, do some last minute laundry, print out some things, and pack it all up.
6. Run: I managed to squeeze in a 2-mile run last night after our evening activities. I'd love to find time for at least another run or two this week.
I'm linking this list up with the ones my friends posted at Real Life Unscripted. I love how they still don't complain when I stretch Goal Planning Monday into almost any day of the week.