Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 30

I know, I'm a day late. I'd rather be a day late for my last Gratitude challenge post than to leave it unfinished.

I'm thankful that there are so many, many things left that I could write about.

I'm thankful for this month where I've looked intentionally at my life and tried to notice all of the rich blessings God has showered upon me and my family.

Now that November is over, the temptation is to fast forward through December with my eyes set only on surviving all the hustle and bustle of the season. I pray that I continue to cultivate a thankful spirit in the midst of all the upcoming stress.

During November, I blogged nearly every day about something specific that I was thankful for. Brenda is going to continue the challenge at Garden of Learning. Instead of daily posts, she'll be hosting a weekly meme called Thankful Thursdays. I'm not sure I'll post every week, but I look forward to sharing more of the blessings I see in my everyday life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...