Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 24

All month I've been posting about the things I'm thankful for.

Today I'm thankful for a day set aside in our country so that we can count our blessings. I pray that today's Thanksgiving holiday is not overshadowed by the hustle and bustle of shopping for the upcoming Christmas season. I pray that everyone took time to thank God for all the blessings He has showered upon us.

As we sat around the table this afternoon, we all took turns sharing what we were thankful for. (Note: we did let Addison eat some of the Thanksgiving dinner -- she was taking the picture and didn't get in it herself.)


Among the things we mentioned: health, family, food, friends, trees, the great people that Tim works with, and much more.

If you'd like to share a Thanksgiving post, you can join the link Brenda has at Garden of Learning. (You can easily get to it by clicking on the button in my sidebar too.)


1 comment:

  1. Such a precious picture!

    I thought I was following you already, but I am now!

    I came by to let you know that you won my giveaway for a new dress!

    I will be emailing you in just a minute.

    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Blessings
    Mrs. White
    The Legacy of Home

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...