Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude Challenge -- Day 13

Tonight I'm thankful for the day God set aside each week to honor and worship him.

I'm thankful for an uplifting worship service this morning. I'll share the chorus from one of the songs that touched me:
I call You Maker. I call You Savior.
I call You Mighty. I call You God.
I call You Father. I call You Faithful.
I call You Everything that I’ve got.
I call You Jesus. I call You Healer.
I call You Mercy. I call You mine.
I call You one who always will come through.
You are the Lord who captures my heart.
I'm thankful for an afternoon of service with the youth (4th through 12th graders). What a blessing it is to see young people that freely gave of their free time to serve others. I know that there are two families in our church that are thankful that their lawns are no longer covered in leaves.

Finally, I'm thankful for the food and fellowship shared in our home this evening. There was perhaps no better way to end our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...