Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 365 (Week Six)

Another week when I still haven't managed to get one picture for each day. I may not be perfect, but I'm not giving up yet.

Monday, February 7: Lauren was looking pretty sick that afternoon. I ended up taking her to the ER, and she was admitted with pneumonia. We camped out there until Friday afternoon.



Wednesday, February 9: Meanwhile, back at the hall of justice... We got approximately four-and-a-half inches of snow at our house. Arkansas doesn't normally get much snow so it doesn't take very much to shut everything down. I was happy to be warm and dry in Lauren's hospital room




Thursday, February 10th: Lauren was feeling much better and started to take advantage of all the benefits of hospital living. One of her favorite things was playing online games (NickJr, Playhouse Disney) using the computer touch-screen.





Friday, February 11th: Cub Scout Wear Your Uniform to School day

1 comment:

  1. Brennan in his scout uniform cracks me up! That's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...