Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 In Review

My friend Debra at Footprints in the Butter recently did a post that looked back at her past year of blogging. The idea is to put the title (or first few sentences) of the first post in every month of 2010. For each month, I'm also adding my favorite picture of the ones I shared here. The picture may or may not relate to the first post of the month.

I didn't blog often at the beginning of 2010, but here's what I do have. Enjoy the look back!

March: A long overdue update


April: Review: TOS Download N Go series


May: Me -- A Schedule?


June: Blessed Be Your Name


July: Our Guardian Angel Deserves a Raise



August: Why I Haven't Blogged in a Week


September: Wordless Wednesday -- That's what little brothers are for


October: The new most coveted spot in our house


November: Tag, I'm it!


Decmber: TOS Review: The Master Fraction

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...