Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awesome Magazine Offer

For many years, I've been an avid reader. Some people like to watch movies for entertainment; I like to read books. Sometimes my life gets so busy that I can't settle down enough to read a book. I'm a very fast reader, but sometimes it takes too much effort for me to get something started. Over the years, during the busiest of times, I often turn to magazines instead of full-length books.

I've become quite a big magazine fan. I nearly always have a few issues tucked into a tote bag to carry along to appointments. There's also usually one stashed in my van, just in case I don't have my ever-present bag. There's a few scattered in the bathroom, and there's a huge basket of back issues in the corner of the living room.

I have a favorite cooking magazine, a favorite for kids' ideas, an all-around favorite, and several others. By far, the most encouraging magazine I read is The Old Schoolhouse. Each issue is packed with challenging articles, teaching ideas, product reviews, and much, much more.

For the first few years as a homeschooling mom, I thought about getting a subscription and couldn't bring myself to pay that much. "Each issue is $7.95? I could buy such-and-such new homeschool product for that much." Or, I'd think, "The subscription isn't all that more expensive than other ones I buy, but it's only four issues each year."

I was wrong. Each issue is packed with so much good information that it is worth far more than $7.95 per issue.

Today I have a really awesome offer to share.

The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is extending an extraordinary subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter issue. The one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue. Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31 through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they’re gone!


Even though I have two more years left on my current subscription, I'm tempted to renew for another year. Perhaps instead I'll bless one or more of the homeschool families I know that are just starting out on their homeschool journeys.

To take advantage of this special offer, visit The Old Schoolhouse here.

Disclaimer: As a member of the TOS Review Crew, I was encouraged to share this opportunity on my blog, and I will receive free Expo-to-Go tickets in exchange for my post. I will not, however, share any special offers unless I fully believe them to be worthwhile, and I will never post anything dishonest in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...