Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankfulness Catch Up

I started off this month the same way I did last this time last year -- with a post each day about what I was thankful for. Unfortunately, as my November days got busy, I decided that I would rather spend time getting things done around my house instead of stressing about posting something each and every day.

Today I'm taking advantage of a quiet afternoon to catch up on my Thankfulness posts.

November 6th -- I'm thankful for books, lots and lots of books for our family to enjoy.


November 7th -- I'm thankful for stacks of paperwork that needs to be filed, most of which is medical-related. I'm thankful for Tricare that paid so many of the bills.

November 8th -- I'm thankful for the time I've had this week to finish unpacking boxes and to get closer to being all the way settled into our house.

November 9th -- I'm thankful for the way Lauren skipped into the lab at the hospital this morning and didn't mind getting her blood drawn.

November 10th -- I'm thankful for Lauren's physical therapist. Although the PT clinic does not specialize in pediatrics, her therapist goes out of his way to make the exercises fun for Lauren. He renamed all of her exercises yesterday so that they had military related names.

November 11th -- I'm thankful for the many, many birthday wishes I received today. I'm also thankful for the internet and Facebook that allow me to keep in touch with friends across the country (and around the world).

November 12th -- I'm thankful for the help I had at the Commissary this morning. Tim took half the list and went up/down the aisles in the middle of the store while I did the produce, meats, refrigerated, and frozen stuff. It would've taken me a lot longer to get all the stuff I want to have for Thanksgiving if I had gone by myself.

November 13th -- I'm thankful for the Schoolhouse Review Crew. I'm blessed to be able to work with so many wonderful encouraging people. (I'm also thankful for the holiday break before the new Crew starts in January.)

November 14th -- I'm thankful for Addison who is willing to babysit so that I could go to a lunch meeting with some other military spouses.

November 15th --  I'm thankful for gorgeous weather that was perfect for a short afternoon run.

November 16th -- I'm thankful for getting to spend time with Addison. We went to see some of her chorus friends perform in Beauty and Beast and had a wonderful time.

November 17th -- I'm thankful for carpooling. One of the other girls in the Advanced Choir lives out on our side of town, and her mom offered to bring Addison home from rehearsal this morning.

November 18th -- I'm thankful that I can now say with full confidence that everything inside our house is put away where it belongs. I was beginning to think that I'd never see the end of boxes and piles of stuff stacked in the corners of bedrooms.

November 19th -- I'm thankful that I found a good endocrinologist, and I'm even more thankful that my diabetes is staying under control.


I hurried to complete this post so that I could join with my friend on the Schoolhouse Review Crew that are blogging about Thankfulness this week. Tomorrow morning (Tuesday, November 20th), all of the links will be available on the Schoolhouse Review Crew blog. You can get there directly by clicking the button below.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...