Thursday, December 9, 2010

The best mess we've made in a long time

Last weekend, my kids went to a holiday party and brought home gingerbread houses made out of cardboard milk cartons, graham crackers, and lots of candy. I felt sad for Brennan because although he did a great job with his gingerbread house project, his peanut allergy means that he wasn't allowed to eat any of the candy that they had provided.

The next day, I went to Target and stocked up on peanut-free candies so that we could make our own gingerbread houses.
Brennan's favorite part was using the icing gun.





I thought about seeing if my blog readers could match the gingerbread house to the corresponding child. Unfortunately, the candy that I was going to offer as a prize isn't left anymore. The pictures above probably give too many clues anyway.



1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that there is such a thing as an icing gun. The houses look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...