Monday, November 2, 2015

And now . . . the rest of the stories

I think it was when I moved to Oklahoma in High School that I first heard Paul Harvey on the radio. I don't necessarily much about the tales he told, but I remember he always said, "And now you know the rest of the story."

The last time I was part of a blogging through the alphabet challenge, I decided to take the opportunity to tell years ago stories about things that had happened in our family. I'll told the stories that I've told so many times that my children start rolling their eyes before I finish, and sometimes I shared stories that have gone forgotten for years.

Now that Meg and I have decided to host another round of Blogging through the Alphabet, I'm going back to my old plan of telling the years ago stories that I don't want to forget.


I invite you to come back next week to hear more of the crazy stories that I haven't yet shared on my blog.

In the spirit of letter A and Paul Harvey, I'll sign off by saying,




If you're a blogger, I invite you to join us as we start Blogging Through the Alphabet. Your posts can be on any family-friendly topic -- camping, recipes, craft projects, favorite quotes, etc. You can even just play it by ear and do a purely random Blogging Through the Alphabet where anything goes.


Blogging Through the Alphabet” style=

©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Love, love love this idea! Can't wait to read all about your life! Don't ya love when friends become stalkers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thanks for setting this up! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember listening to Paul Harvey in the car with my great-grandfather many times. I always enjoyed his stories.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea. I am looking forward to reading your stories. Thanks so much for getting the Blogging Through the Alphabet going again. By the way, I have no clue who Paul Harvey is. Does that make me a bad person? (Just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read your stories and get to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love doing these challenges. I blogged threw the alphabet back in April and loved it. Glad i ran across your blog yesterday. Looking forward to more stories. Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read about your stories! And I'm so glad you're co-hosting, because I'd be lost doing it myself. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the kids are so young in that picture and I love your idea of telling stories. I might have use that idea every now and again when I find the right letter for a story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for cohosting this. I enjoyed your stories last time you did this and may add a few looking back posts to the ones I share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting idea. :) I always start with a plan but then change it as I go. So this time...NO PLAN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea! I love hearing stories from way back when...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...